Course Code 266113
This Access programme is geared towards young adults under 26 who wish to progress their further education and training in a supportive, college environment. The programme offers a wide choice of accredited modules in areas that will lead to employment, further education or apprenticeships. Learners will be supported by a full-time youth guidance worker.
- English And Communications
- Customer Service
- Engineering Workshop Processes
- Information Technology Skills
- Work Experience
- Workplace Safety
- Applicants should have a standard of knowledge, skill and competence equivalent to NFQ Level 3 when accessing a Level 4 programme. Applicants may have participated in primary and secondary education although no formal qualifications are required.
- Aptitude: Applicants must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and the ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.
- Previous Experience: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a moderate range of knowledge, skills and competencies relevant to the course, be able to work under direction with some ability to work on their own initiative.
QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland)
For more information contact:
Tel: (061) 419933
or email firstname.lastname@example.org